The Minnesota AIDS Project offers limited emergency financial aid to individuals and families living with HIV. Financial assistance can help pay utility bills, rent, or medical costs. To qualify, annual income must meet specific program eligibility guidelines. Funds are paid directly to vendors. Download forms, applications, and guidelines from the list below or request an application form by calling 612–331–7733 or 800–565–9028.
2013–2014 Applications & Guidelines
- Financial Assistance Application – Download (142kB PDF)
- Metro Guidelines – Download (86kB PDF)
- Greater Minnesota Guidelines – Download (113kB PDF)
- Service Provider Housing Related Assistance Form – Download (29kB PDF)
- Rent Agreement – Download (27kB PDF)
- Greater Minnesota HOPWA Guidelines – Download (86kB PDF)
- Greater Minnesota HOPWA Application – Download (86kB PDF)
- Insurance Guidelines – Download (82kB PDF)
- Certification of Zero Income – Download (87kB PDF)
The 2013 Minnesota AIDS Walk was a HUGE success! Thank you to all those who came out to walk and all of our volunteers who helped make the day run so smoothly. We couldn't do it without you!
DOWNLOAD ADOBE ACROBAT READER
Can't view PDF files? Download Acrobat Reader for free.
Help us improve our services by completing our online Client Survey.
HIV RESOURCE GUIDE
A guide to HIV prevention and care resources.
Questions about HIV? Contact the AIDSLine.
Minnesota AIDS Project client rights.